Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween hangover...

Halloween was fun fun fun this year! I swear I'll never outgrow it. Never. Here's some pics from last weekend. We went out Saturday nite for a drink or 6 and then on Monday night I took my little monsters out trick or treating. My sugar binge is finally over. I think my skinny jeans are crying right now.

{Avast ye matey! This pirate likes a party...argggg.}
{my God-daughter is the cutest cupcake, AND bunny around}
{super fun Halloween party at "Craft", love the John Cusack's character from Say Anything holding up the stereo over his head-with fake arms of course.  The Madhatter made her own costume including the hat, she won best costume of the night!}
______________________________________________________________________________

Onto the kiddos, I took them trick or treating in my parents neighborhood first...let's just say they made off with toys, full-size candy bars and left feeling like Halloween kings! (There's almost no kids in my parents neighborhood so our kids were treated extra special!)
Then of course we headed back home to raid our own neighborhood and then dove into the sugar stash they collected...




{Halloween extravaganza in my parents neighborhood...}


Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween, I'm looking forward to next year already!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment